Will Rising Fuel Prices Ramp E-Signature Adoption?
Out of town at a conference today and had the chance to scour the USA Today-seems like I only get to do this when I trip over it while traveling..Anyway, I was amazed at what I found in the headlines and quotes as I traversed the business section:
- Amazon Sells More eBooks than Print
- Linked In Shares Soar On First Day of Trading
- Investors are Willing to Take Chances on Up and Coming Companies
- Businesses Struggle as Shipping Costs Rise
- Some Change Driving Habits as Pain Hits Those Who Can Least Afford it
- Gas Prices Pushes Some Consumers to the Edge
- “It’s painful, it erodes my profits and I’m concerned about the potential for growth”
- “If I can ship the same product, reduce shipping costs, reduce shipping costs and the carbon footprint thing by not using so much fuel that would be huge”
- “Over the next four years we could see $185-$200 a barrel of oil, which translates to a gallon price of $6.00″
Could this provide the catalyst and create the tipping point for e-Signature adoption? It’s made sense to us for more than a decade!